Nutrition therapy is provided on an individual basis by appointment virtually during COVID.
Medical conditions or concerns commonly treated by Ann include:
This 60 to 90-minute appointment begins to identify and address your nutritional goals based on your medical conditions and history, family medical history medications, lab results, physical activity, and height and weight.
NOTE:Please provide prior to your first appointment:
This 30 to 60-minute appointment provides the support and re-evaluation in order to fulfill your nutritional goals.
Please call 631.324.1953 for the fee schedule. Payment is due at the time services are rendered.
Checks, Zelle or PayPal are accepted.
Ann participates with the following insurance plans:
Please note :
Contact your insurance company's member services before the first appointment to determine your coverage.
*Record the name of the person you are speaking with and request a reference number for the phone call.
Here are the questions to ask:
1. Am I covered for "medical nutrition therapy"? The procedure codes are 97802 and 97803.
2. Does my plan cover my medical conditions? Share all your conditions.
3. How many visits am I entitled to? Is this per year?
4. Do I need a referral to see a specialist like Ann Silver? Her NPI number is 1689673246.
5. Is Ann Silver on my plan?
6. Do I have a copay or deductible? What is it?
You will be responsible for any visits when your insurance carrier denies payment.